The dashboard is analysis overview of the entire FMS system and its components. To access the dashboard, click on the according icon on the left navigation panel as shown below.
This will open the dashboard menu. The dashboard contains various information, from various FMS modules mostly concerning vehicles and other related to them information. Some of the overview panels are customizable, while others are hard coded and cannot edited or removed.
The data in the dashboard is updated automatically every 5 minutes! This means the page will be auto refreshed.
The top row of the dashboard panels is non customizable, and consists of the following:
- Vehicle general overview – display the total number of moving and idling vehicles of the current user, along with additional statistics on how many vehicles are not sending any data (no signal for a long period of time) and how many vehicles are blocked;
- Drivers general overview – displays the total number of drivers of the current user, along with statistics on how many have assigned vehicles to them with an additional info graph showing the portion of drivers with assigned vehicles versus the drivers with no assigned vehicles;
- Events general overview – display the number of triggered events per day for the current user, along with information on how many of them were read, along with a info graph showing the portion of unread events versus read events;
- Reports general overview – displays the number of current active report subscriptions for the current user, along with the total number of reports generated today.
The next row consists of two customizable panels and one overview panel. Customizable panels will have a three dots icon on the top right side of the panel.
Which type of data can be selected for each panel, along with its description is described below:
- Dangerous driving point panel – this panel is dedicated solely to dangerous driving points which are calculated based on the Eco-driving functionality, this panel is partially customizable, the user can select in comparison to which data are the dangerous points shown:
- In comparison to the driven distance;
- In comparison to the fuel wasted;
- In comparison to extreme braking events;
- In comparison to harsh acceleration events.
- Ratings panel for drivers or vehicles – just as the name states, the user can select to either display ratings for drivers or for vehicles. Once drivers or vehicles are selected, the list will auto update and contain all drivers \ vehicles that are eligible for the ratings (support Eco-driving functionalities or have driven in a vehicle which supports the Eco-driving functionality). The second configuration allows selecting which ratings are displayed, all ratings are self explanatory (such as total driven distance, or harsh braking events, all these parameters are described in the Eco-drive menu).
- Maintenance tasks panel – this panel displays the general status of all the maintenance task for the current user. The chart displays the total amount of maintenance task for the current user, and the number of tasks in various statuses. This panel cannot be customized.
The last row contains general statistics and overviews. Same as for the previous row, if the three dots icon is present, the panel can be configured.
This row consists of the following panels:
- Parameter overview by vehicle – in this panel, the user can select a vehicle and a parameter for display. This will give a general overview of the last 7 days (today included).
- Tachograph file download status – displays today’s statistics on the tacho file downloads, how many were successfully downloads, how many are still pending for download and how many downloads failed.
- Geozones overview – this panel allows the user to check on the existing geozones, a small map is present, where the selected geozone is displayed. The user can have up to 4 geozones in the list, but only the selected one is displayed on the map, the currently selected geozone is highlighted by a blue bar. The minimap responds to the user the same as the normal map, the scroll wheel will zoom in or zoom out of the map, the user can click and drag the map to navigate. This specific panel has an option to expand the mini map for a better overview of the geozone. The same button returns it to the previous size.