The OnTrack app is a mobile app that allows the driver to communicate with the dispatcher, exchange information, and manage assigned tasks.
- Android 6.0 or newer
- Internet connection
Download the OnTrack app from the Google Play store.
After launching the app for the first time, you will have to sign in and enter the following credentials:
- Client ID
The credentials are assigned to the driver in the Drivers menu. Tap Sign in after entering the credentials.
The app language can be changed by tapping the language name below the Sign in button.
The app has the following tabs:
- Tasks – tasks assigned to the driver via the Routing & Tasks menu (opened by default)
- Camera – allows the driver to take pictures and send them to the dispatcher
- Chat – allows the driver to talk to the dispatcher via text messages
- Settings – various additional application settings
Clicking the three dots at the top right corner opens the Eco-Driving menu. You can view your Eco-Driving report for a selected period here.
In the Settings menu you can:
- Manage maps – download country maps to your device storage for offline use, improved navigation quality in poor network coverage locations and decreased data usage
- Turn on night mode
- Download and set the voice guidance language
- Set the application language
- Log out