Click a task in the tasks list to display the route of the task on the map. You will only see tasks that were created by you on the list.
The map displays the route of the selected task in the following categories:
- Dashed blue line – the planned route of the task
- Solid blue line – the actual route
- Solid red line – the actual route where the deviation tolerance limit was exceeded
Hovering over a waypoint on the map displays detailed information about arrival time, estimated and actual distance and time travelled.
The tasks list provides the following information about the tasks:
- Task name – the name of the task
- Route timeline – the current waypoint status of the route
- Driver – the name of the driver assigned to the vehicle
- Communication – opens a messaging window with the driver
- Driver status – the status of the driver (requires tachograph data)
- Vehicle – the vehicle assigned to the task
- Current location – the current location of the vehicle
- Arrival time – the estimated arrival time at the next point and the current status of route (early, on time, late)
- Task status – the overall status of the task
Only up to 7 columns can be displayed in total. To change which are visible, refer to the column settings section.
Tasks can have the following overall statuses:
- In progress
The size of the tasks list can be modified by hovering over the edge of the tasks list and using the arrows:
- Up arrow – expands the tasks list to cover the whole screen
- Down arrow – hides the tasks list
If the list is expanded/minimized, clicking the other arrow will return the tasks list to the default size. You can click and drag the edge of the tasks list to adjust it according to your needs.
Click the three dots on the right of a task to open the task summary, or edit/delete the task.
The task summary displays an overview of the task and the route. It contains the following information about the task:
- Overall status
- Status change button
- Arrival time
- Task title
- Planned trip distance
- Deviated distance
- Trip actual distance
- Planned trip time
The waypoints information displays the location and completion of each point, as well as the scheduled delivery time. The estimated road and the distance left to drive is displayed under each waypoint as well. Clicking on a waypoint’s address will expand it to view the notes added. Hovering over a waypoint displays a Done button to mark the waypoint as completed.
Tasks can be edited by:
- Clicking Edit task after clicking the three dots next to a task
- Clicking Edit in the task summary
Tasks are edited in the same way they are created. You may add additional points or choose a different route if there is a need to do so. After editing, click Save to save the changes or Close to return to the tasks list without saving.
You cannot edit completed/canceled tasks.
Tasks can be deleted by:
- Ticking the checkbox next to the task you wish to delete and clicking the delete icon in the upper right corner of the window. Ticking the checkbox in the top row selects all tasks.
- Clicking Delete task after clicking the three dots next to a task.
Tasks that are in progress cannot be deleted.
Up to 7 columns may be displayed at once. To add/remove columns, click on the three dots at the top of the task table.
Select columns by clicking them in the list on the left. Once an element is added, it will appear on the list on the right. Here they can be re-ordered by dragging up or down and deleted by clicking the X icon. To apply changes, click Confirm.
Use the search bar to filter tasks containing entered keywords. This function will use filters if any are applied and will not search outside of their scope. The search will only be made for the task name column and not other columns.
The total number of currently deviating drivers is displayed next to the search bar and a red circle notification in the main menu.
The following tasks list columns have filters:
|Task||Sort by descending/ascending order|
|Driver||Sort by descending/ascending order
Show only tasks assigned to selected drivers
|Driver status||Show only tasks with the selected driver statuses|
|Vehicle||Sort by descending/ascending order
Show only tasks assigned to selected vehicles
|Arrival time||Sort by descending/ascending order
Show only tasks with the selected arrival time
|Task status||Sort by descending/ascending order
Show only tasks with the selected task status
Sort columns by clicking the column name. Only one column can be sorted at a time. After sorting, an icon displays the applied sorting order.
Filter tasks by clicking the filter icon that appears when hovering the mouse over the column name. Both sorting and filtering can be applied to the same column.
The applied filters are listed at the start of the tasks list. To clear a single filter, click X. To clear all the filters, click Clear all filters.
The communication column contains icons for drivers that you can communicate with via text chat. The driver must have a driver app account to use this feature. Click a chat icon to open a chat window with the driver. A blue dot on the icon indicates a new message from the driver.
The chat window shows messaging history and allows you to exchange text, images and files with the driver. Click the icon to attach files. Successfully sent messages will be indicated with a icon and seen messages will be displayed with a seen status and a icon. The time under a message indicates when it was sent or seen.