- What types of information we collect about you?
- name, surname;
- e-mail address;
- mobile device number;
- your location data;
- photos and messages send via coomunication module.
- To provide the services of transport control and ensure the quality;
- To provide you with useful and relevant information;
- To fulfil contractual obligations;
- In other cases provided for in the legislation.
- We also use information we collect to answer your questions about your account or assist you with troubleshooting.
- We may also use your information for internal purposes, such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve our products, services, customer communications, content.
- How we store and protect the information collected about you?
- We use physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information while it is under our control, but even with these safeguards, there are no guarantees that your information won’t be lost, misused, or altered.
- We retain information only for as long as we have a business or as applicable laws, regulations, or government orders require. When we dispose of personal information, we use reasonable procedures designed to erase or render it unreadable (for example, shredding documents and wiping electronic media).
- When we share information collected about you?
- We do not sell, license, rent, or otherwise provide your personal information to unaffiliated third-parties (parties outside the Ruptela UAB company) to market their services or products to you without your consent. We may, however, disclose your information to unaffiliated third-parties as follows:
- We may disclose personal information about you to third-parties with your consent;
- We may disclose information about an account user to the primary account holder (the party financially responsible for the account);
- We may disclose information to third-party vendors and partners who complete transactions or perform services on our behalf (for example, billing, repair);
- We may sell, disclose, or transfer information about you as part of a corporate business transaction, such as a merger or acquisition, joint venture, corporate reorganization, financing, or sale of company assets, or in the unlikely event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, in which such information could be transferred to third-parties as a business asset in the transaction;
- We may disclose personal information, and other information about you, where we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary;
- To satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- In connection with claims, disputes, or litigation – in court or elsewhere;
- To protect users of our services and other carriers or providers from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful use of, or subscription to, such services.
- What else should you know when using the mobile app?
- You are responsible for the safety of your mobile device; therefore, you have to ensure that your mobile device meets the technical and security recommendations.
- You are responsible for ensuring that you are the only person using the services of the mobile app; therefore, you have to ensure that third parties have no access to your mobile device and your login data.
- The data provided by you may be disclosed to third parties only in exceptional cases provided for in the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania.
- You have the right to access your personal data processed by Ruptela UAB, receive information about sources from which such data were collected, purposes for which the data are being processed, and request to correct incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate personal data as well as other rights provided for in the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania.
- To ensure the security of the data provided by you in case of losing the mobile device and/or giving it to third parties, or should it be found that your data (including login data) became known to third parties and/or under other circumstances, where there is a risk that the mobile device and/or your data can be used by unauthorized third parties, you are required to immediately inform Ruptela UAB hereof.
Perkūnkiemio g. 6.