Fleet management system supports a mobile view of the system with a set of limitations. Some modules and functions which require higher screen resolutions are disabled in the mobile version.
Disabled functions and modules include the following:
- Maintenance tasks module – except maintenance tasks assigned to vehicles will be displayed in the overview module – maintenance section;
- Reports module;
- Eco driving module;
- Tachograph files download from HCV vehicles;
- “Analyze by coordinates” feature in the history overview;
- Graph section in the fuel overview;
- Editing maintenance tasks in the maintenance overview;
- Creating or editing drivers in the drivers menu;
- Mass messaging in the communications menu;
- Creating or editing tasks in the tasks menu;
- Creating or editing geozones in the geozones menu.
- Creating or editing events – enabling/disabling events is allowed.
Other important information regarding the mobile app usage is described in the “Mobile app usage” section.